- Adjusting to being a first-time parent or adding a new baby to the family
- Uncertain about what’s normal or what to expect
- Feeling overwhelmed, anxious, depressed, or isolated
- Struggling with memories of your own difficult childhood
- Dealing with other stresses that make it hard to focus on parenting
I also offer a unique blend of group and individual sessions to address many common parenting needs. These groups meet once a month so that you can find a support in a small-group, collaborative setting with other parents experiencing what you are.
You can learn from each other, find a community, and lean on one another, all in a warm, understanding, and confidential environment. Parents who choose to participate in these groups can also supplement group sessions with individual sessions through the month to build upon discussions and topics.
- New Parents and Growing Families
- Parenting Strong Willed Children
- Helping Your Child with ADHD
- Parenting High Achieving Children
- Navigating the Process with Your College Bound Teen
Please contact me for more information on group topics and current group offerings.