I provide psychoeducational and academic testing to help you understand your or your child’s cognitive and academic strengths and any areas of weakness to address. With each evaluation, I provide detailed, personalized, comprehensive recommendations to best serve your needs.
Psychoeducational testing can be important for children and teens struggling to perform to the maximum of their ability at school, for teens considering the right fit for them for college, or for adults considering returning to school or pursuing a graduate degree.
Psychoeducational evaluations include both cognitive and academic tests as well as tests to assist with diagnosis of issues such as Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as needed.
Common cognitive, or IQ tests, included are:
- Stanford Binet Intelligence Scales 5th Edition (SB5)
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary School Intelligence-Fifth Edition (WPPSI-IV)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-Fifth Edition (WISC-V)
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV)
Common academic tests (assessing reading, writing, and mathematic skills) included are:
- Woodcock Johnson IV Tests of Achievement (WJ-IV)
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test- Third Edition (WIAT-III)